This design started it all for The Red Seat! As soon as Aaron F. Boone hit that home run on October 16, 2003, we knew in our bones that god hates us. Misery loves company so we made this shirt to commiserate with the rest of Red Sox Nation. 20 years later, things don't seem quite so dire and for a limited time, we brought it back with a couple lil tweaks. Even though those feelings have subsided a bit since 2004, it's pretty easy to tumble back there from time to time. We get it.
Some blame the manager, some blame the team and others point to a fanciful little hex by a player from yore. Excuses, excuses . . . get the shirt and all will be revealed. - "god hates us" Version 1.
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
|LENGTH (inches)||WIDTH (inches)|